Thursday, August 2, 2012

Kickstarter Update #3

Tomorrow marks the half way point and we are at 61%. I have been spending all of my free time reaching out to those I know and those that I feel might be interested in supporting this project. I am truly grateful to those of you that have shared my link and have donated. I know that not too many people I know have lots to spare, so I am truly honored you have shared with me.

I have also been blessed by an incredible amount of support through the bicycling community. Many have shared their own stories about Ghost Bikes.

Special thanks to my new backers: Pam Leven, Jays Mackie, Jayson, Emily, Dan Chicklas, Mollie Menard, Doug Zimmerman, Eugene, Gregory Verrilli, Christina Hernandez, Eric Lifschitz, Rachel Lesage, Mandy M. Roth, Michelle Pillow, Frank Jaworski, Nick Rounds, Lindsay Barrick, Gloria Franco, John Hartsfield, DiAnn Bottomley, Josh Black, Jade Le, Jean Tripier, Sherry Boschert, Ryan Johnson, Pete Spanier, Nate Tynan, Gordon Knauer, Daynin Gordon, Amil Ojea, and Dave Tempke.

Your generosity is appreciated more than I could ever express. I am truly lucky.  My heart is full.


No comments:

Post a Comment