Saturday, September 22, 2012

I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you again for all the support you all have given and shown me in this process. I will be eternally grateful for your help in making this photo trip a reality, and for supporting my dreams. I wish there were words that could convey all that I really feel, but I can't seem to find the ones that are expressive and strong enough. I leave Monday the 24th on a red eye to New york to begin the 5 1/2 week adventure in which I will attempt to travel to 35 different cities in search of ghost bikes. A little ambitious I know, but to one ever changed the world by taking it easy! On October 29th, I will fly to LA to shoot the ghost bikes ther, and will return to San Francisco on the 31st. For those of you that are interested, I have made a map of where I would like to go. I know I may not make it to all these places, but I am going to try. You can also follow my progress on instagram, facebook and twitter.

MAP
INSTAGRAM
FACEBOOK (GENEA BARNES)
FACEBOOK (GENEA BARNES PHOTOGRAPHY)
FACEBOOK (THE GHOST BIKE PROJECT)
TWITTER

    No comments:

    Post a Comment