Saturday, August 8, 2009

Building of evolved perspective-phase five

I got up early, to get a couple more 2x4's, and because people were going to come at 1pm to help. Well, nobody showed up to help me.  It was so so sad.  Okay not really, I still managed to get a fair amount of stuff done.  I fixed the frames that were not square.  After 2 1/2 hours of screwing with one of them, I figured I needed to trim a bit off a couple of the 2x4's.  The saw that Matt left me didn't seem to work.  Either that or I am completely retarded.....which is entirely possible.  So I ran over to Action Rentals and rented a chop saw.  I finished all the frames and they are all square.  Thank God!!!  Tomorrow I will mount the rest of the plywood and start piecing this monster together.  In the evening, some folks are supposed to come through to help out.  Now I have to get ready for work. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment