Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Building of evolved perspective-phase eight





On Friday, August 14th, I was able to get into the shop and pick up the scraps of plywood that I needed to cut the last of the wood to finish this project.  

Saturday comes and I really hope I can get all the wood  cut and maybe start painting.  

I really am ambitious.  I don't really understand how something should take an hour in my head, but takes four in reality.  It probably doesn't help that I have never used a saw (I just learned how to use a chop saw, but this is a hand held saw--I don't know what that is called). I think I did an okay job.  But I only got the plywood cut, and didn't even come close to getting the moulding cut before I had to go to work.  These photos are of where the box is at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment